• Payment is due immediately for registrations made within 30 days before the event
• Payment is due 14 days after invoice for registrations made more than 30 days before the event. Late payments are subject to rate increase as per the registration fee at that time.
• Our full bank account details will be noted on the invoice for bank transfers, and clients must cover all bank charges so that Bio-Based World Ltd receives the full delegate fee.
• Please note that your booking is only valid after full payment is received. Entrance to the event, access to the meeting tool and the ability to sign up to particular limited sessions in advance, is therefore subject to full payment being received.
• Event places are for the named delegate / delegation only and are for representatives of the registering company only unless otherwise agreed with Bio Based World Ltd in advance.
• Under no circumstances may registrations be shared between two or more people.
• Full substitutes can be made at any time leading up to the event, until five days before the event, at no extra charge. Substitutes made four days (or less) prior to the event can be refused if security and vetting checks have not been authorised.
• Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the start of the event will be refunded less a 50% cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made more than 90 days after registering or within 30 days of the start date of the event will receive no refund.
• If the cancellation is made and full payment has not yet been received, the delegate will still be held liable for full payment of the registration fees/cancellation fees.
• Any refunds will be made after the event and within 90 days.
• Cancellations made by Bio Based World Ltd for registrations at concession rates when the required criteria is not met, will not receive a refund at any time.
• Please note that in a case of force majeure Bio-Based World Ltd is relieved of all obligations. Force majeure includes any circumstance beyond the will of Bio-Based World Ltd that impedes permanent or temporary compliance with their obligations, such as ‘acts of god’, war, danger of war, government regulations, revolts, strikes, transportation difficulties, fire or severe disturbances affecting the event organisation or its suppliers.
• If event is postponed, registrations will be transferred to the new event date (within 12 months).
• If event is cancelled, registrants will be provided with digital content and online connections through 1 year’s membership to WBM Connect 2021 (valued at €2,500).
• For registrations made after 1st April 2020: if a travel ban is in effect in either your country of departure or country of the event 0-14 days before the first day of the event, making it impossible to attend, registrant can choose between a) receiving digital content and online connections through 1 year’s membership to WBM Connect 2021) or b) a full refund, which will be issued within 30 days of request.
• Bio Based World Ltd reserves the right at any time to change the format, speakers, participants, content, location, date, timing or any other aspect of the event for any reason, whether or not due to force majeure, and in each case without liability.
• Where Bio Based World Ltd postpones or cancels the event (and you no longer wish to attend the event where it has been postponed) for any reason except due to force majeure, you will be entitled to receive either a credit note or a refund in respect of the registration fees received by Bio-Based World Ltd form you.
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bio Based World Ltd shall not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation, venue change or postponement of the event howsoever arising.
• Bio Based World Ltd reserves the right, without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of Bio-Based World Ltd represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Bio-Based World Ltd or the venue owners at the event.
• All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the event as a delegate and you consent to the use by Bio-Based World Ltd of any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
• The personal information which you provide to us will be held by us on a database.
• By registering for this event, you are also agreeing to subscribe to our news and event updates. If at any point you should with to unsubscribe please let us know.
• By registering for this event you consent to having your name, job title and company name shared with sponsors prior to the event
• By registering for this event you give consent to being signed up to our networking tool Meeting Mojo (or equivalent)
• Bio Based World Ltd excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. Bio Based World Ltd shall not be liable for any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you including but not limited to loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss. If Bio Based World Ltd is liable to you for any reason, Bio Based World Ltd’s total liability to you in relation to the event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of the registration fees paid by you to Bio Based World Ltd. The limitations and exclusions in this condition only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
• These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the England and Wales and disputes under or in connection with them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.