Are you a startup that would like to showcase your synthetic biology innovation to our global community of bio-economy leaders, and deliver a presentation direct to a host of potential partners, customers plus corporate and VC investors at our SynBio Markets event in Berlin in November?
If yes, then we would like to invite you to apply for our SynBio Stars programme, a rare opportunity to supercharge your promotional activity and fast-track your business objectives.
We’ve already received a great response to our discussions about this initiative, a sister to the popular Bio Stars held at our flagship event, World Bio Markets. And we know that being a startup means that budgets can be tight, so we are offering a very special price to ensure that our opportunity is open to all, whatever your current stage of development.
Reflecting the broad range of opportunities that exist within synthetic biology, we welcome applications from companies working within agriculture, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and personal care, food, consumer products, lab automation hardware and software, protein engineering and design, gene editing and synthesis.
The application process costs nothing, and is easy, so don’t delay and apply today.
What does the SynBio Stars programme offer?
– Branded space in the exhibition area within the startup zone
– One VIP ticket (and 20% discount on additional tickets) giving full access to the event plus networking drinks reception and all post-event material.
– Media coverage on the event website and show guide, plus Bio Market Insights and social media.
– Opportunity to be selected to speak in our SynBio Stars plenary session on day two of the conference.
– Access to our Meeting Mojo networking tool.
– All for just €2000
– The company must be under five years old.
– The company has under 10 employees (full and part time).
– At seed stage or earlier (not yet at Series A or beyond)
– The company had already produced /product/ingredient/drop-in (doesn’t have to be at full commercial scale, but cannot be purely theoretical).
The application process:
– Write a 500 word overview of the company and your synthetic biology
– Include details of company founding and employee numbers (this may be checked independently)
– Send to Luke@BioMarketInsights.com with the Subject line beginning SynBio-Stars.
Entries will be assessed by our independent panel, and those selected will receive a formal invitation to become a 2019 SynBio Star. Those who match the criteria but are unsuccessful in their application will receive a discount of 10% on the cost of a startup ticket (starting at €499, ending at €899).
Applications open Friday 20th June
Applications close Friday 23rd August.
Applicants chosen by our editorial panel will be notified week commencing Monday 2nd September.