The German Association for Synthetic Biology (GASB) is the platform for all Synthetic Biology stakeholders. GASB fosters the dialogue and serves as the unifying voice of the SynBio community in Germany: From academia to industry, from laypeople to professionals, from the social to the natural sciences. GASB achieves this through:
– An annual academic conference
– Workshops and seminars on current topics in SynBio
– Published statements and information resources on SynBio for members and the general public
– Support of young scientists through funding opportunities and prizes
– Official observer at the United Nations’ conference of the parties
As a strong voice for Synthetic Biology in Germany, GASB is followed by over 1000 individuals on social media and reaches hundreds of individuals.