Biobridges, is a European project funded by Bio Based Industries Joint Undertaking, with the objective of improving the marketability of bio-based products (BBPs) by fostering close cooperation and partnerships among bio-based industries, brands and consumers.
BIO-BASED INDUSTRIES, BRANDS and CONSUMERS have a key role shaping the FUTURE towards a more sustainable and greener European economy.
The project CONNECTS, FACILITATES and SUPPORTS this collaboration stimulating and supporting an active engagement and interaction of all stakeholders (including local communities and authorities) looking forward to improve the market acceptance of BBPs.
• Identify the main challenges, barriers, drivers for the cooperation among bio-based industries, brands and consumers.
• Create a community and stimulate the dialogue through innovative co-creation events.
• Set up an Advisory Board and a pool of Ambassadors to support the project.
• Run effective communication to improve consumers’ awareness and trust on BBPs.
• Organise policy debates to discuss issues to be addressed by policies.